Saturday 17 March 2007

ABOUT MYSELF

It's just SO difficult for me to fill in this post.
I know there's this section in Friendster as well and i faced a similar problem as well. I probably cannot do the same for this post.
Anyway, I'd still give a brief profile of myself nevertheless. Well, I was born on the first day of the last month in 1990, in Singapore that is. I personally think that I am lucky to be born on December as I'd never have to worry whether my birthday may clash with other events that may stem my birthday celebrations. I am also proud to say that I'm one of those few in this world who are left-sided. I know that many things are actually designed and orientated for right-handers, such that it might shortchange we left-handers, but never for a moment did I regret having a dominant left hand & leg. On the contrary, I feel special being one.
Okay I know I am struggling with this post. In truth so far i've only disclosed 2 facts about me. I really have a difficulty describing myself, simply because I feel different people might have different opinions about me. In addition, I am still in the procress of defining & personalising myself, just like every other typical adoloscent of my age. You can say that I have not totally found out about myself, or that I do not really know myself well enough yet. However, as subtle as it might be, I do stand by some principles and beliefs which are reflected by my behaviours. So, the rest would actually be for people to perceive.
OKAY I know I've written a lot and I didn't really notice it. Do you know that I took almost an hour to complete this first post? Alright that's all. You just read my first ever online blog post.

6 comments:

nicegpstudentnonmugger said...

yes i know that you took 1 hour, i was waiting you slowpoke/bro/king
weiwei, why are you using the 'wrong' hand, use the right one
and you are stubborn, i am firmly state that

wh said...

Did u wait for an hour to leave such comments? I LAUD YOU

nicegpstudentnonmugger said...

yes

TeohGuan said...

YO!

wh said...

HI tg. I didn't know toy knew of my blog so fast. Lol

wh said...

not toy, you*. TYPO